Renovated Trail Neighborhood Contemporary
Located in the highly-sought after trail neighborhood, this light-filled home showcases many recently renovated spaces and remodeled features, stylish modern design with clean lines and custom elements, expansive picture windows, abundant and flexible living spaces, and wonderful indoor/outdoor access. The park-like lot offers plenty of space for year-round relaxation, play and exploration!
Set at the bottom of a private driveway, the tranquil and serene setting evokes a sense of small-town living, while the close proximity to top-rated Lafayette schools, commute routes, downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek and the prized Lafayette trail, reflect its ideal central location. In addition, the school bus stop is located only a few steps away at the bottom of Stow Lane!
- Light-filled entry recently updated with slate tile floors, stair treads and modern railing
- Renovated formal living room with Anderson Architect Series doors and windows, gas insert fireplace with honed granite surround and wood panels, and concrete floors
- Central formal dining room with custom barn doors
- Plato custom walnut and modern white cabinets (with Remodeled eat-in kitchen with built in lighting), Caesarstone countertops, waterfall island, Calacatta marble backsplash, GE Monogram stainless appliances including a custom hood, and bar area with walnut cabinets and marble mosaic tile
- Light-filled family room with walls of windows and newly installed built in walnut cabinets
- double vanity, porcelain slab shower, soaking tub, porcelain floors, and The upstairs bedroom wing features a spacious master with walk-in closet with recently installed closet organizers, slider to the upper sun deck and remodeled en suite bath with full length Robern medicine cabinet
- 3 Generously-sized secondary bedrooms (two feature exterior access) each with newer closet organizers share the updated central hall bath
- Bedroom located on the main level with built-in Murphy bed and adjacent remodeled th5full bath
- Additional features include recently updated wide-plank, hardwood floors, fresh paint, recessed lighting and updated light fixtures, remodeled powder bath, remodeled interior laundry room, an abundance of storage spaces, and solar panels (for house and pool)
- The over half-acre property includes fresh exterior paint, level lawn, pool (with
newer pool pump, added electrical and upgraded panel), sun-drenched multi-level decking (newly installed with cable wiring), level rock play area, wood planters, updated exterior lighting, and a natural and peaceful surrounding
Compass is a real estate broker licensed by the State of California and abides by Equal Housing Opportunity laws. License Number 01991628. All material presented herein is intended for informational purposes only and is compiled from sources deemed reliable but has not been verified. Changes in price, condition, sale or withdrawal may be made without notice. No statement is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate.